When You Should Call:
- Feeling like you want to die or to kill yourself.
- Looking for a way to kill yourself, such as searching for methods online or buying a gun.
- Feeling hopeless or like you have no reason to live.
- Feeling trapped or like you cannot handle the pain.
- Feeling like you are a burden to others.
- Drinking more alcohol and using drugs.
- Feeling anxious or agitated.
- Sleeping too little or too much.
- Feeling like you can’t talk to anyone and would rather be alone.
- Wanting to seek revenge.
- Having extreme mood swings.